Part 5 – Marketing
- Assessment of Marketing Strategy;
- Building your Brand;
- Branding; your persona vs your business brand;
- Importance of your first presentation
- Website – purpose and reflection on the brand;
- Presenting your work for purchase. On-line vs one on one appointment.
- Advertising: free and paid;
- The infamous Craigslist and conventional Classified Advertising,
- Community Engagement;
- Networking and Professional Associations;
- Soft Skills vs Photography Skills.
Last 30 minutes will be an an open forum Q&A
| Part 6 – Shared Work / Marketing
- How to acquire work from a qualified government contractor for regional photography contracts.
- Becoming a qualified independent regional school photographer and sports team photographer.
- Pool your allocated budget into a shared network advertising campaign.
Spaces are selling out, don't be left out!
For less than the average price of a headshot you can attend this workshop. Sign up today!
View our tour schedule and ENROLL